Profitable Home Rental base of success is in its social presence. Social media is rapidly turning into a vital part of the modern marketing mix.
The so called social media revolution, nowadays is managing a flexible presence on each of the “BIG THREE” (Facebook, Twitter and Google+). This has become a MUST for any person that is striving to bring his or her business up to speed. Lacking social profiles on platforms such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, Stumbleupon, and Reddit would be a strategic miss for those companies looking to reach greater exposure in the digital market.
Thanks to our expertise and an extensive use of Social Media we have the opportunity to connect with many likeminded people. This gives us the opportunity to deliver our message in a simple and effective way.
You are very welcome to connect with us, at any time, by following us in your favourite social network. Below you can find our contacts.
The Major Social Networks of Profitable Home Rental
- Google+ is an interest- based social network that is owned and operated by Google Inc. Thanks to Google+ Profitable Home Rental can connect with likeminded people who like to share and follow similar interests. Some of its tools and features come from existing services and platforms, such as the Picasa photo storing and sharing platform. Some of the features are similar to other popular social networks and micro-blogging platforms.
- Twitter is used by Profitable Home Rental for connecting with friends and other fascinating people who share similar interests.
- In Tumblr Profitable Home Rental post microblogs and articles based on the content created in the main website.
- Rddit is a user-generated news links that votes and promote stories to the front page. Profitable Home Rental regularly uses Reddit for sharing the created articles.
- In Pinterest Profitable Home Rental regularly publishes the best images from the blog and it use Pinterest as a visual discovery tool. It is useful for finding ideas for projects and interests.
- Profitable Home Rental use Facebook for connecting with friends, family and other people interested in the topic of short term rental. We regularly share photos and videos, send messages and get updates.
- StumbleUpon is used by Profitable Home Renal for promoting our article to random stumblers and present our content to potential new users.
- Profitable Home Rental helps users in Quora by answering questions relative to short term rental an property listing in order to help other fellow hosts in their journey.
Social Networks for Republishing our Content
- In Scoop Profitable Home Rental discovers, curates and publishes great content to get online visibility. It is trusted by millions of professionals and thousands of companies.
- LiveJournal is a used by Profitable Home Rental for privacy controls, photo storage, publishing tools, style templates, and online communities for many interests.
- Medium is used by Profitable Home Rental as an online publishing platform for connecting with publishers interested in articles related to real estate and short term rental.
- FlipBoard host a web magazine about short term rental that is curate by Profitable Home Rental
Social Networks to promote you using the #network of Profitable Home Rental Click To Tweet
- Diigo is used by Profitable Home Rental as a powerful research tool and a knowledge-sharing community.
- Instapaper is used by Profitable Home Rental as a simple tool for saving web pages to read later on your iPhone, iPad, Android, computer or Kindle.
Other Microblogging Websites
- Plurk is used by Profitable home rental to share and discover content in the Asian community. On Plurk’s front page you can discover fresh news, videos and pictures on the web which is shared and voted on by the Plurk community.
- Instagram is used by Profitable Home Rental to see photos and videos from your friends.
- In HubPages Profitable Home Rental creates individual webpages, called Hubs, expressing our opinion and interest.
- Profitable Home Rental use PaperBlog as hub for disseminating its article in several social communities around the web
- BlogLovin is used by Profitable Home Rental as a proxy for disseminating the content of the blog to fellow blogger in various communities
For a sample of articles you can have a look at:
Feedback and suggestion is more than welcome, you can get in touch with the base here.
No Longer Used (their service has been discontinued)
- Use Delicious Profitable Home Rental to keep, share, and discover the best of the Web using the world’s leading social bookmarking service.
- Alpha is similar to Twitter but is an ad-free social network. Profitable Home Rental use Alpha as a home for meaningful conversations, where you control your data.
- So.cl helps Profitable home rental to create, collect and share stuff you love. From rich visual collages to short animated media, express yourself through posts that take seconds to create. Collect and share (on So.cl, as well as Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Twitter).
- RebelMouse is based on the idea that people are proud of what they share on social networks, but are starting to feel embarrassed about their websites. In RebelMouse Profitable Home Rental creates a social front page and builds a dynamic site around the created articles.